LA did it, and now Iím going to do it, too.
1. What is your emotional state right now? Anxious. I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon at 3:45, and the anticipation doesnít exactly make me feel cool, calm and collected.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public? I can't recall ever flushing a toilet in public. I like to use bathroom facilities without an audence. However, if what you really want to know is how I flush the toilet in a public bathroom, I do it with my foot, unless the handle is on the tank. Then I use my hand, albeit begrudgingly.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Well, I sure donít wear it OUT of the car, but, yes, always when Iím IN the car.
4. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it. Patience.
5. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? Most often, I hear Barbra Streisand, although Iíve also been told that I look like Marilu Henner and Pia Zadora (!).
6. What is your favorite pizza topping? I was recently introduced to an amazing ďVegetarianís DelightĒ pizza. Toppings include breaded eggplant and sautťed spinach. To. Die. For.
7. Do you crack your knuckles? You know how some people react to the sound of fingernails on a blackboard? Thatís what the sound of cracking knuckles does to me. Shudder.
8. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head? "Your Body is a Wonderland," by John Mayer. Ewww.
9. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Of course. Sigh.
10. What would be the best super power? The ability to eat anything you want without gaining weight.
11. Peppermint or Spearmint? Spearmint. Iím not a big peppermint fan.
12. Where are your car keys right now? I donít drive.
13. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? Gunga Dinís.
14. What's your most annoying habit? Picking at my cuticles until they bleed.
15. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it who would it be? The appropriately named Andy Dick.
16. What is your best physical feature? My eyes. Itís too bad I have to hide them behind glasses.
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
Going by the assumption that by ďclosestĒ you are referring to proximity, itís actually a pile of CDs, thanks to the generosity of the wonderful Sasha. The titles are The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, Until Thereís Nothing Left of Us by Kill Hannah, American V by Johnny Cash, Eyes Open by Snow Patrol, Black Holes & Revelations by Muse, Stadium Arcadium by Red Hot Chili Peppers, and The Information, Sea Change, and Odelay by Beck. Good stuff!
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Hellmanís Mayonnaise, soy sauce, and leftovers.
What happened to question #19? Itís on a mission to hunt down Andy Dick for me.
20. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? I donít drive. If I did, I wouldnít talk on my cell phone while operating a vehicle.
21. What OCD qualities do you have? I count (one Mississippi, two Mississippi) when Iím brushing my teeth (15 seconds for each quadrant, inside and out). I also like all the bills in my wallet to be facing the same way.
22. What do you do when no one is watching? Tend to wedgies.
23. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you? Barbra Streisand, Marilu Henner or Pia Zadora.
24. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? In my sleep. Iím not interested in experiencing any more pain, thank you very much.
26. What is your favorite kids' movie? The Nightmare Before Christmas. Gotta love that Jack Skellington.
27. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Okay, one more time. I donít drive. Therefore, I donít have a car. Got it?
28. What is your favorite all time sports team? I donít have one, although I was a huge Knicks fan back in the seventies.
29. When was the last time you threw up? January 28, 2007. I donít know what was wrong with me, but, one minute I was sitting at the computer, and the next, I was running for the bathroom.
30. What is the best picture you have in your possession? A photo of my brother, Mark.
31. Have you ever had a private maid? No, but I was TREATED like one. For far too long.
32. What is the last thing you regret purchasing? A gym membership. I didnít use it enough to make it worthwhile.
33. What is your favorite episode of Roseanne? I honestly donít remember. There were so many good ones.
34. What is your favorite accessory? My Jughead pin.
35. Does anyone have any blackmail on you? Uhh, no.
36. What do you think of Pee Wee Herman? Loved his playhouse. His sexual peccadilloes are none of my (or your) business. He and I have the same birthday, by the way (although he was born two years earlier).
37. Have you been to a strip club? While it wasnít exactly a strip club, I did hang out in a bar that featured a topless dancer. The band members were friends of mine.
38. Do you like tan lines? I prefer conga lines.
39. What is the last bet you lost? Trusting the electoral process.
40. Would you date someone that none of your friends liked? Sure. Less competition!
Song of the Day: Letís Do It by Cole Porter