Itís been a while since Iíve done a memeÖ Got this one from LA. There will be another entry (much shorter!) tomorrow or Friday morning, and then I'm going away for a few days.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? I havenít used a credit card since I got myself out of deep debt a few years ago, so I guess Iíd have to say the mortgage because itís the biggest bill we have to pay each month.
2. Whatís the best place to eat a romantic dinner? Don Juanís house.
3. Last time you puked from drinking? Too long ago to remember.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? I must have led a sheltered life because Iíve never danced on a bar. IN a bar, yes. ON a bar, no.
5. Name of your first grade teacher? Sister Ann Elizabeth. This nun once made me cry because I committed the heinous crime of allowing two boys to walk me to the girlsí bathroom.
6.What do you really want to be doing right now? Dancing on a bar.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? Eighteen.
8. How many colleges did you attend? I took a few college courses, but donít have a degree. It is one of the biggest regrets of my life.
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? Because my daughter got it from a record company (sheís a member of their ďstreet teamĒ), and itís WAY too big for Skinny Minny. So I wear it as a pajama top. (Itís a red Hoobastank ďEvery Man For HimselfĒ t-shirt.)
10. GAS PRICES! First thought? Get a horse!
Seriously, the greed of the rich and powerful is mind-blowing.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with youÖ I'd move to the seashore with Don Juan.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Unprintable.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Am I really supposed to remember that?
14. Favorite style of underwear? Anything except THONGS.
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite/same sex? Anything except TIGHTIE WHITIES.
16. What errand/chore do you despise? I used to love to cook, but now I hate it.
17. If you didnít have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? No. A HOSPITAL, maybe, or perhaps, oh, you know, someplace that actually NEEDS volunteers, but no, not an art gallery.
18. Get up early or sleep in? Unfortunately, I donít know how to sleep in any more. Believe me, Iíve tried.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Pepť Le Pew.
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Discuss my obsession with Don Juan.
21. A secret that you wouldnít mind everyone knowing? This one.
WHAT HAPPENED TO 22 and 23? They got drunk and are dancing on a bar somewhere.
24. Your favorite lunch meat? Gobble gobble.
25. What do you get every time you go into Cosco? Lost. (Actually, Iíve never been in a Costco.)
26. Beach or lake? Umm, I donít know how to break this to you, but many lakes HAVE beaches. I went to one the other day.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? Nah. The ritual itself is fine. It's people who mess things up.
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace? Don Juan.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Don Juan.
30. Favorite movie you wouldnít want anyone to find out about? Return of the Killer Tomatoes. (Just kidding. Iíve never seen that movie.)
31. Whatís your drink? Water with lemon.
32. Cowboys or Indians? Native Americans.
33. Cops or Robbers? Neither. They both rub me the wrong way.
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy? Not usually.
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? The one I hear most often is Barbra Streisand.
36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of ďLostĒ would you be? I donít watch television.
37. What do you want when you are sick? To feel better. Duh.
38. Who from high school would you like to run into? Run into with a car? My ninth grade social studies teacher would be a good candidate. He went on to become a cannibal killer.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? I donít drive.
42. Norm or Cliff? Norm.
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? The Simpsons.
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Thereís no use crying over spilt milk.
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? It depends. I run a high school computer lab, and many different people occupy the spot directly across from my desk.
46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? Bill.
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Hah! Iíll bet you thought I was going to say Don Juan! Actually, Iíd choose John Lennon. If it had to be someone still living, Iíd pick Paul McCartney. Why? Because theyíre BEATLES.
48. What famous person would you like to sleep with? Don Juan.
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No. Iíve never used a fire extinguisher for non-intended purposes, either.
50. Last book you read for real? You mean instead of for fake? The last book I read was Lamb by Christopher Moore. I am currently reading two books: Bookseller of Kabul, by Asne Seierstad, and If Youíre Looking For Warm and Fuzzy, Buy a Dog! by Diarylandís Cosmic Crayola.
52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? During the summer of 1996, we took a trip across the country. A few times, we were unable to find lodging, and had to sleep in our mini-van. We brushed our teeth in the bathrooms at rest stops. The first time this happened was at a rest area between Castle Rock and Vader in the State of Washington, the second time was in Wyoming, the third was in South Dakota, and the fourth in Wisconsin.
53. Somewhere in California youíve never been and would like to go? Jack Nicholsonís house.
54. Number of texts in a day? I'm guessing that this is a reference to text messages on a cell phone? None.
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? Career. One that pays well.
56. Do you go to church? Why do you assume that Iím Christian? Might I not go to a synagogue or mosque?
57. Pencil or pen? Depends on what Iím using it for. If Iím using a pencil, it has to be really sharp. My preference for pens is black ink, fine point.
58. Bueller??? Bueller??? Bueller? What??? What??? What???
59. How many jobs have you had? Five. I started out working in my grandmotherís coat factory, and then moved on to a file clerk position in an office for Orthopedic Surgeons. I was promoted to receptionist. and then bookkeeper before I quit because of the bi-polar office manager. From there, I went to an HMO, but didnít like the job, and left after only two weeks. I discovered that I was pregnant, and decided not to go back to work for a while. When I did return to the work force, I took a part-time job as an accounts payable clerk for an upscale clothing store. Finally, I went to work for the school district I have been employed by for 16 and 1/2 years.
60. What do you want to achieve in life? Financial security is a biggie. Iím as sick and tired of worrying about money as Samuel L. Jackson is of those snakes on that plane.
Song of the Day: Of All the Gin Joints in All the World by Fall Out Boy from the Snakes on a Plane Soundtrack